Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a report on some belonging to the reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that regardless how good an inspiration you could imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject a strategy that they agree would be profitable. Below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may surely have a full-line of services not desperate to add more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting corporation first recognize their submission policy, inventors help in addition they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to be able to you on paper.)
6. Possess too many similar services that market is flooded proper.
7. Your idea attracts a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and don’t want to ascertain if they can go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is on market. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and don’t own a clue who other sellers is in the market.
12. You sent a machine that is strictly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing when what isn’t too far off out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention idea posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down depending that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, but when they perform quick explore your patent they see that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly over the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, and it was poorly written and doesn’t cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they never look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for the year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not want to take the risk getting the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are simply a few for this reasons you should have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to on your own and inventhelp success understand your market, your invest that market and do your part become worse yourself as marketable as is feasible.